Do you want to explore a new country while also giving back to the local community while you are there? Our volunteering program in Tanzania is an opportune way to do both. As a volunteer, you will enjoy the spectacle of East Africa’s Mount Kilimanjaro or roam through the inspiring National Park of the Serengeti. Challenge your preconceived notions, broaden your horizons, and enhance the depth and breadth of your life.
As the largest country in East Africa, Tanzania has plenty of adventures to satisfy even the most extreme case of wanderlust. For those who love the sun and sand, Tanzania offers up the white sand beaches of Zanzibar. Adventurers can stand on top of the “roof of Africa” after the long climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro or go on safari in the Serengeti or the famous and expansive Ngorongoro crater.
While Tanzania is one of Africa’s most politically stable countries, an extreme poverty, lack of educational resources, and the persistence of the HIV/AIDS epidemic continue to take their toll on the Tanzanian people. Tanzania offers a variety of opportunities in many different sectors for the passionate volunteer. Whether you already have training in a particular field or would like to gain experience, there are many established NGO’s and non-profits operating in Tanzania that would gladly take your passion and support. Whichever program you choose, Tanzania’s wildlife, cultural diversity, and rich East African history will not disappoint.
As a volunteer in the beautiful country of Tanzania, you can change your life and the lives of others by volunteering in the healthcare project, teaching English, helping out in the orphanage project, or promoting HIV/AIDS awareness. Viber Tours’s volunteer programs in Tanzania allow you to help others while you’re savoring the special flavor of a special country! Travel with us to Tanzania by requesting more information today!
Why Volunteer with us?
- Most affordable fees - as the world leader in affordable volunteer travel, we’re able to keep our fees low by partnering with a local organization in Tanzania to support meaningful community projects and local employment.
- Superior support - your experienced local team in Tanzania will ensure you feel supported every step of the way - from planning to volunteering.
- Responsible projects - we’re dedicated to ensuring that our projects are responsibly run and have sustainable positive impacts that are supporting local needs.
- Safety-first - volunteer safety is a top priority for us and we have clear standards for risk management on each program. You can feel confident that you are placed with trustworthy institutions, organizations and families that have been screened by our local teams.
- New friendships - as a volunteer, you’ll always be in the company of friendly locals and like-minded volunteer travelers who will quickly become your life-long friends.
- Epic weekend adventures - you’ll have your weekends free to explore Tanzania with your new-found friends.