6 Days Luxury Lodge Kenya & Tanzania Combined Safari
The program is an ideal extension for client who depart from Nairobi‘s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and DO NOT intend to do a Zanzibar beach extension. With an extra 2 days they can combine this program with 3 days Amboseli program. This will mean after early breakfast on day 6 depart Ngorongoro via Arusha with drop off at the Kenya / Tanzania boarder of Namanga. All you will require as an additional cost on top of the 3 days Amboseli program is the transfer from Arusha to the border.
- You'll go to Kenya Kenya & Tanzania
- This tour starts in Nairobi (Kenya) & ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Masai Mara NR, Serengeti NP & Ngorongoro
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives and Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Day by Day Itinerary
- You'll be collected from the airport (or hotel).
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for extra cost.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Safari starts with pick up from a Nairobi hotel or Airport and after safari briefing depart Nairobi latest by 0800hrs driving through the floor of the Great Rift Valley and past the base town of Narok to arrive Masai Mara. In the afternoon enjoy evening game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve. Dinner and overnight at Mara Explorer Backpackers Camp (en-suite tent wing) / Mara Sopa Lodge / Mara Leisure Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
After breakfast time to enjoy full day in Masai Mara with morning and evening game drive. Lunch, dinner and overnight at similar property spend on day 1. Or at Mara explore back packers tented camp /Mara leisure camp both situated inside the park it is just your choice.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Serengeti
Depart Masai Mara after early breakfast driving with lunch box driving to the Kenya / Tanzania boarder of Isebania. After clearing with immigration formalities change vehicles and proceed to Serengeti arriving with an introductory game drive to the camp or lodge. Dinner and overnight at Kijereshi Camp (bungalow room category) / Grumeti Migration Camp.
Day 4: Serengeti
After breakfast time to enjoy full day in Serengeti with morning and evening game drive. Lunch, dinner and overnight at similar property spend on day three. If you wish to do extra activities inside the park such as night game drive, balloon safari this is a place.
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro.
Depart Serengeti after breakfast and with lunch box via Ol Duvai Gorge Museum. Proceed to arrive Ngorongoro for half day Crater tour. Dinner and overnight at Tloma Lodge / Karatu Simba Lodge / Rhotia Valley Tented Lodge. If you are here early you can get time to walk around the lodge and enjoy the environment.
Day 6: Ngorongoro to Arusha
Depart Ngorongoro after breakfast driving back to Arusha to arrive in the late morning hours with drop off at an Arusha city hotel or at Arusha Airport in time for your onward flight to Zanzibar or Kilimanjaro Airport. If you have time as you may not be flying this day you may decide to add extra activities.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment (sleeping bag excluded)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees